Friday, January 28, 2011

Siege of Augusta - Saturday Morning Session

Back in for another day of convention gaming. It's been so long since I have been to a con and not participate in a tournament that I forgot how much fun playing all of the different games can be.

Game 1:
They have tanks of their own. Ran by Chris Pagano

A Division level (each unit was a company) World War I game. This game was a lot of fun. I have been wanting to play a miniature game at this scale for a long time.

In the game there was 1 French Division and 1 British Division vs 1 German Division. Normally each person would play a regiment but we were a few players short so I controlled the British Division. As a result I had a lot to do so I was not able to take any photo's past the start of the game.

Overview of the board.

Photobucket

Some Closeups:

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the game the GM graciously sent me a copy of his rules. I am seriously considering converting them for WWII.

No comments:

Post a Comment