Friday, January 21, 2011

New Accessories

In an effort to make my battle reports more visually appealing, I am changing the way I record hits,  AP loss, and raging fires on the table. In addition, I picked up some Mine tokens as well.

These are from the Litko Naval Accessories Line.

My only negative comment on these products are the splashes are hard to put together without breaking. I broke 3 out of the first 10 until I decided to trim the bottoms (not easy) and glue them. Other than that I really like them.

Photobucket

Here is a shot from a game we played last night at Tower. My Battleship just hit this Cruiser from range band 3. The small shell splash is AP loss, The large splashes with the blue bases are hull damage, and the raging fire is obvious:

Photobucket

Over all, I am pleased with the results. The only thing I may re-consider is the AP loss. I would like a better way to show some of the other critical results as well, so if any one has any ideas, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment